Changes Log - theTrendTrader
17 December, 2021
- Version 1.2.0:
- Added Access ID reminder button to the Service Access Setup dialogue which pops up at first EA attachment to a chart.
- Added Max Spread and Lost Connection messages related topics to the users guide, and '?' links on the EA dashboard to these topics.
- Fixed an insufficient margin related issue: not to enter surplus new trade after a closeout if there was ongoing margin issues recently.
- Version 1.1.0:
- Added Day of Week entry filter.
- Added dropdown EA input to hide, show horizontally or vertically the closeout description text in the chart area.
- Added Profit Trailing feature.
- Updated Entry Window in-chart visualization to show vertical lines offset by broker GMT settings, if used.
- Revised Trend Change management in Market Phase mode to allow for trend change closeout once a minute on the M1 and every 5 minutes on the M5 or higher timeframes.
- Version 1.0.1:
- Fixed picking up trade history properly after MT4 Terminal restart as in some cases the Terminal changes the history order.
- Fixed picking up trade history in full on MT5 Terminal when reverse entry is used for trading.
- Version 1.0.0: